Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hey everybody! Here is a sample of a shoot I did a month or so ago. Sorry it took so long to put up, I have been so busy getting settled in here on the west coast!!

We did three outfits, and this was by far my favorite because it was a bit vintage with a taste of retro. My aunt gave me that dress when she cleaned out her closet, and I was so excited to shoot in it! It is authentic, and real leather. The top went perfectly with it, and the photographer actually let me keep it!  Super sweet girl!! 
Her name is Katherine Gaines of Ambient Eye Photography, and let us not forget the phenomenal MUA and hair stylist. She is Anna Castillo of INK Cosmetics. Both women are incredibly talented, and I cannot wait until the next time I shoot with them!

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Great work Jenny, I love the style of the shoot.

    Stay Stylish,

    TL. Xx
    Twynkle Loves
    http://www.twynkleloves.com

    ReplyDelete